A sweet realization - gluten free ginger molasses cookies


Did someone tell you "You are as slow as molasses!"  when you were a kid?

I was always the last one to put on my winter clothes to go out for recess.
Our principal always bothered me about it - trying to rush me out the doors.

As a child when you hear the same message over and over you keep it inside and make it a fact - your belief system.

I wish someone would have told me that it's okay to take my time.
What I know now is that I have a great attention to detail and a lot patience.

I have been doing a lot of work on myself recently.
This thought came up today while I was baking ginger molasses cookies.






I have baked these cookies at Christmas time a few years in a row.  
You wouldn't know they are gluten free!
I'm also one of those people who try to make treats as healthy as I can.  
I know, I know, I'm wrecking it!
These are made with quinoa flour, organic unsulphured molasses, and organic palm sugar in place of brown sugar.



Comments