Just 'begin'

I am challenging myself to paint a little bit every day (or at least a few times per week).  An artist from the Pelham Art Show,  which I attended on Mother's Day weekend, suggested watercolour because it's easy to set up and clean up and the kids can paint too without the worries of messy (and sometimes toxic) oil or acrylic paints.  This painting is coming totally from my creative head.  No photograph or picture to follow.  Wherever the painting wants to go is where it will take me.  I like to see where it will end up!  Sometimes staring at a blank canvas can be intimidating but if you just 'begin'  it can be a really fun journey. 







It's still a work in progress.  I'll post again when it's finished.

Comments

  1. every little leaf, you have patience! It's lovely. Thank you for your support on my blog. I appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome - thanks for your kind words Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment