Camera therapy - dealing with change


A little bit of camera therapy today.
All these items have special meaning - and tell the story of my today.







the children's book - strength of a tree, deep roots - root chakra

the photo of my great uncle - he died at the age 16 and represents life is too short

the camera (a gift) - represents creativity and doing what I love is important

the spotted stone - nature offers beautiful, unusual, strong things

the carved flower bead - I purchased when I was just learning to make jewellery

the small vintage embroidery hoop - represents keeping my family safe

the paper beads - represent everything is not what it seems

the painted rock - represents the process of making something very plain - very beautiful

the silver heart with my son's finger print, a grade one Mother's Day gift  - represents my kids whom are feeling a little broken right now.

my glasses - represent how I see my world 

Comments