Creativity keeps me sane.




Last year my nine year old was continuously late for school and some days didn't go at all.
(at one point he missed a solid week)

He suffers with anxiety.

 The days he spent at home were frustrating for him and me.
Parents of a child with anxiety know exactly what I'm talking about.


While forced to spend so much time at home I have been busy testing the creative waters.
Busy making something pretty to look at or designing something pretty to wear, or both!

Being creative keeps me sane. 




A friend of mine asked me to make a child-sized necklace for her new niece, (a beautiful baby girl with ginger coloured hair), who lives in England.
   



I feel honoured to make such a special gift
and excited that a piece of my jewellery has travelled to England!

Tell me,  what keeps you sane?





Comments