I love technology on Valentine's Day?


My husband and I are opposites...about a lot of things.  (opposites attract - so it works great)
When it comes to using technology and when not to use technology we couldn't be more further apart 



He sends a creative e-card and I send a handwritten greeting card in the mail.
He plays an interactive version of 'Twas the Night Before Christmas' on his iPad on Christmas Eve,  I read the kids a real book.
He makes notes in his iPad,  I make notes on my calendar on the fridge.
I read a real book,  he reads an e-book

Don't get me wrong,  I really do enjoy technology.  Without it I couldn't write for this blog I love so much.
I'm not going to tell you all the ways technology can be useful.  You probably know more than I do.


my little visual Valentine's Day message


This Valentine's Day I wanted to remind all you techie people out there to turn off your devices and get turned on to the people who mean the world to you.

The rest of the world will wait for your return.

Happy Valentine's Day!
(or as my 6yr old says,  Happy Valen~times Day)








Comments