I'm still here.


Hello.... anybody there?
( I hear crickets...)

Here's why.


The month of December is usually a busy month but this year busy took on a whole new meaning.  It was mentally busy.  I celebrated my 40th birthday this December with mixed emotions.  Christmas snuck up on me this year, (not unlike my birthday),  and when it arrived everyone at my house was held captive by the flu!  When one person stopped shivering the next person would start.  We all finally felt better just in time for the kids to return to school and my husband to return to work.

but wait - didn't we get sick again with the stomach flu!

So,
I welcome a new year,  a fresh start.  A blanket of snow to cover up the end of last year's unpleasant parts.  Did I ever mention my favourite colour is white?  I love all the colours,  don't get me wrong,  but white makes every colour pop!

Enjoy this pic of milk weed seed pods covered in a delicate snow.
If you ever get a chance to take a sniff of the tiny pinky-purple blooms of a milk weed flower you will know why butterflies love them so much.  They smell amazing!


Have a great weekend everyone!










Comments