He ate everything but the stem...I think.

Would Snow White be tempted to take a bite?  I think so. 


My kids and I enjoyed picking our own apples last weekend at Jacob's Fruit Farm in Ridgeville, Ontario.  The farm itself is set on rolling hills and makes for beautiful scenery.  The kids practically inhaled one apple each on the short drive home.  This is all my three year old had left when we reached the back door.



My seven year old found a few apples in a plastic bag I had bought from the grocery store before we decided to pick our own apples.  She picked them up and said "why would you do that?"  In other words, why would you buy apples when we can pick our own.  Fresh air and local food-got to love it! 
For more information about Jacob's Fruit Farm check out their website:
www.harvestontario.com/jacobsfruitfarm.html

Comments