Inspiration everyday

I was cleaning up crayons with my little guy at my mother-in-law's house the other day.  I automatically picked up crayon colours that went well together.  My mother-in-law caught me and made a comment about my creativity being 'turned on' all the time.  She's right.  I am always aware of colours and textures and arrangements in everything I do.  I do it without even thinking.  I wanted to post photos of a set of Ikea bowls and plates the kids use everyday.  I wash them and put them away a few times a day.  Everytime they go in the cupboard I see a different colour combination I like.







When I need some inspiration I dump my pencil crayons out and find some new colour combinations I never would have thought about before.  I love finding inspiration from everyday things.


Comments