My last cup of coffee

It took two sleepless nights and two mornings with killer headaches but
I made it out the other side.
I drank my last cup of coffee Wednesday evening due to a bladder test scheduled Thursday morning.

I had been contemplating kicking the coffee habit for a while.  I looked to coffee when I was bored, when I was cold, and when I wanted to relax after work.  I wasn't drinking it for the caffeine,  I just enjoyed the taste.

So,  this morning was headache free and I practiced yoga and meditation again.

Something happened when I made this major change.  I'm much more aware of what I'm eating and drinking but more importantly,  I'm noticing why I'm eating and drinking.

I'm looking forward to trying the massive selection of herbal teas available.

Herbal teas can be therapeutic and healing.

And boring.  I'll see what I can do about that!






Comments