A curious mind - a happy kid

I borrowed a book from the library titled,  'A Curious Mind - The Secret to a Bigger Life',  written by Brian Grazer.  He writes:
"Without curiosity,  none of this would have happened.  More than intelligence or persistence or connections, curiosity has allowed me to live the life I wanted."  
Brian Grazer is a movie and TV producer - 'A Beautiful Mind',  'Apollo 13',  'Liar, Liar',  'How the Grinch Stole Christmas',  'The Da Vinci Code',  '24',  'Arrested Development', and 'Parenthood', to name a few.
    He explains:
"I'd like to tell stories about the sheer joy of discovery that open-ended curiosity offers.  That's the kind of joy we have as kids when we learn things just because we're curious.  You can keep doing that as an adult,  and it's just as much fun." 


Noah put on play clothes and I grabbed my camera.  It was a mild Sunday morning in January - all the snow had melted and we are heading over to the school yard to explore.  The only thing we brought with us...our curiosity. 








We spent approximately an hour and a half just wandering around.
I spent my time practicing photography and Noah spent most of his time exploring the frozen puddles! 😍


Comments