Staying positive during a pandemic

Sometimes I forget there is a pandemic happening 'out there'.  
I get caught up in laundry, dishes, and cooking meals.  
It feels like a normal Saturday to me.  

The sound of the EMERGENCY ALERT quickly brings me back to reality.

Sometimes I feel uneasy when I look at the calendar.  The unknown is a hard one to swallow.
"This won't last forever.", I tell myself.

Time is something we all have a lot of, so I have lost myself in a book series.  
The most reading I have done in a very long time.

I find myself playing with paints and pastels,  just for fun.

I have been keenly focused on my health.  Yoga, meditation and walking everyday.  

I even juiced some carrots, celery, apple and beets today.  
Noah helped, wondering what kind of saw I was using in the kitchen this afternoon.

It's all good. 




Comments

  1. I have seen front yards raked and cleaned to perfection..and more people walking. and spending precious moments... with families. This is a time of rest and healing and many hearts are asking, what is the important thing in life ? Even though we feel locked behind prison doors of our own isolation due to fear and possible contamination, we are all having a sabbath rest that is long over due. Hopefully, we will look back on this terrible time and see the good between all the tragedy and let time heal the wounds and the hurts that have been caused by a little unseen virus that has changed the face of the world as we once knew it. Lets continue to live mindfully and take nothing for granted. Each day is a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As time marches on, and we sink further into our new reality, yes, it is so important to remember each day is a gift. So beautifully put. Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment