A little bit of truth and a whole lot of space.

Note:  I meant to post this in 2017 but I couldn't bring myself to do it.  Now I can.❤️

My husband and I separated after 17 years of marriage.

There,  I said it!

What does this have to do with creativity?

A lot!

I have been doing a lot of thinking and a lot of creating.
Now,  I can focus on the kids and more importantly,  myself.


Ending my marriage created space,  not just physical space but much needed emotional space.
(No kidding,  I actually forgot who I was!)

Since March, 2010 I have shared many,  many creative ideas on this blog.
Some of you may be thinking - "Make up your mind already and pick something!"
Picking something isn't the purpose of the blog.
It's more like a curiosity journal.
It's been a place in my life that I can actually say is all mine.
I don't have to share it with anyone.
It doesn't talk back or demand my attention.


 I love all my ideas.
(I could bunch them all up in my arms and give them a big squeeze!)  

Like stairs to climb,  they have brought me closer to where I want to be.
I hope,  in the process,  I have inspired others to try something new and be creative for themselves.



Comments